Live, Online, Small Group Tutoring
• Online 4:1 small group tutoring allows students with similar misconceptions to join an online whiteboard with a qualified tutor.
• Tier I,II, or III support that is differentiated, data-driven, and allows for students to grow academically in real time with a real person.
• Data Driven lessons and learning objectives based on student benchmarks. Teachers and administrators can easily monitor student progress through exit tickets and formative assessment data
• Recognize and reinforce student successes and growth
• State Standardized Test Tutoring in Grades 3-10 and EOC tutoring with ESL Support that can be easily scheduled by school staff.
• Purposeful discussion allows students to share their understandings with peers in a safe, positive environment